2019 Registration Packages EPFC
All 2019 Registration Packages are inclusive of all Match fees* and Registration fees.
Under 5's - Under 7's = $190.00***
Under 8's - Under 11's = $220.00***
Under 12's - Under 17's = $240.00***
Intermediate Men and Women - $330.00
All Age Student = $370.00
All Age Non student = $390.00
Registration Dates to be held at Emu Sports Club, Leonay
Thursday 24th January 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Sunday 3rd February 10am - 1pm
Friday 8th February 6:30pm - 8:30pm
*Match fees include but are not limited to maintenance of the fields, hire of the field, electricity, Referee fees, junior and Senior presentation, End of season trophies.
**Family discounts do apply, however can only be applied if through Play football portal
***Active Kids initiative not applied to final cost this will discount the above cost if eligible by $100
Any Registration after the set out dates are to be made by appointment only with our register, Shayne.
There are a few things you will need to know regarding Registration this year.
1. You will need to Register online if you’re a player, coach or manager and print receipt, follow the link below, ensure you have all relevant documents are available upon registration at the club.
2. If you failure to bring your receipt to registration days you will not be approved for registration.
3. Every Player, regardless of whether your new or not needs a new photo. Due to the new system all photos need to be redone.
4. If you are a Coach or Manager you will need to obtain a Working With Children's number (link is below, it is free, however legally required as per FNSW) If you haven't done this you will not be approved to be in this role, please follow the link below to apply if you haven't already done that.
5. If you have are eligible for Active Kids Program are now open please ensure you have your appropriate registration number. This is a $100 Cash back from NSW Government and is applied to your registration. You will need to do this prior to finalising your online registration. If you have applied for Active kids voucher and allocated it to EPFC you will need to bring your recipe of Voucher to your registration.
6. Attend one of the Clubs Registration days listed above
7. If you are registering your child who is 5 years of age you will need to bring down a copy of their Birth Certificate to the registration day. Or a child that hasn't played before you will also need a form of identification
8. Identification for players is required upon registration. If you do not produce identification you will not be able to be processed.
9. PASSPORT Photos are not accepted, photos will be taken at registrations
Any questions regarding registration can be referred to the Registra on 0413 452 813
10. You will also need to fill out relevant registration form for the club and print off
At any point please do not hesitate to contact Registra on 0413 452 813